One of the goals of my blog + business is to inspire you guys to get creative yourselves! Luckily, that seems to be working. Lately I have friends and followers asking me what types of watercolor supplies I recommend, especially for those who are just starting out!
I knew more people would like to learn about this, so I filmed a video about the paints, brushes, and papers that I think would help you start putting your creativity to paper :)
Just click play down below to get started!
- Koi Watercolor Kit (Set of 18)
- Koi Watercolor Kit (Set of 24)
- Windsor Newton Paint Pan (Cadmium Red)
- Windsor Newton Paint Pan (Blue)
- Windsor Newton Paint Pan (Aureolin Yellow)
- Windsor Newton also makes a SUPER AFFORDABLE WATERCOLOR SET! YAY! I had no idea :)
- Watercolor Brush Size 10
- Watercolor Brush Size 6
- Graphite Pencil Set:
- Strathmore Watercolor Postcards:
- Strathmore Watercolor Sketchbook (64 Pages):
I hope I've inspired you to bring your creativity to life! If you'd like to see what I create, check out my watercolors here!
Thanks so much for watching! Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel, I make new videos every Tuesday!
Sending positive + creative vibes your way!